Rollout Strategy Overview
Step #1: Pre-work & On-going Consultation
- Expect preliminary work to be completed prior to launching you new platform.
- A large part of this will entail further consultation sessions to prepare us for a successful rollout of your marketing and sponsorship initiatives.
- At your request we can provide professional pre and post sales support for acquiring sponsorships at an arms length
- Hands-on support and development of your on-demand training programs… helping to transition from offline to online ‘blended learning’ business model
- Take baby steps in the right direction. We can help you run trial programs. Approach sponsors about sponsoring a webinar training series, email campaign, or any other programs we’ve outlined. If it goes well then move them from a trial into a monthly series program.
- Although the platform is vital to the successful operation of your organization, the expertise to maintain your programs is just as important as your organization grows.
- Provide training your faculty and offer support to your members.
Step #2: Website Supercharge
- If you have plans to update your website anyways this is the perfect opportunity to energize it with all the functionality any modern organization requires.
- This is the control station powering your modern e-organization.
- Your new website will become the core helping to support your training, marketing and sponsorship programs as-needed.
- Your new website will become the core of your operations helping to support your training, marketing and sponsorship programs on-demand.
- This is scheduled to last up-to 6 months. We’ll have your website up and running within 2-3 months with all the functionality. The following months will provide further customization and refinement.
Step #3: On-demand Programming
- Within the first year there will be a lot of foundation work. This will mean more webinars, more events, more of everything.
- Most programs are offered on an “as-needed” basis. So if you don’t need them then there is no additional cost.
- First off we need to get your existing training programs loaded into the system and working.
- Then we focus on your marketing programs such as developing your on-demand training library and building fans around your celebrity bloggers.
- A major accomplishment would be to increase sponsorship revenue’s, membership sales, and overall traffic to your program.
Full Service Program Support
- We offer full service support option for those that don’t have the staff to manage their website or the bulk of their program development work. We work with your sponsorship coordinator as their instant support team that come armed to the teeth with an arsenal of tools to modernize your membership, training, marketing, sponsorship driven programs.
Assisted Program Support
- We also offer your staff an assisted model where we offer as-much or as-little support when you need it most. You don’t need to know how to do everything because if you do certain programs only 12 times a year you want our help. Such things could include event recording, broadcasting, producing quality webinars, reporting, email campaigns, social networking strategies… or any of our other services.
Continue running your on-demand programming well into the future!
No more events are currently scheduled.