Unleash your social side: Add Tremendous Value to your Members
- Increased Membership
- On-Demand Education
- Increase Sponsorship Value
- Save by Supercharging your Website
- Social Media - Expand your circle of influence within the greater community
- Reduce your training budget - Save time and money
- Testing and CE credits
- Attract fans by endorsing ‘Celebrity Bloggers’
Increase your Membership
- Appeal to a broader demographic with on-line training, expand your content library with translated content and/or distributing content from your sponsors and other 3rd party content providers.
- Create opportunities to connect members and non-members with opinion leaders (celebrity bloggers and faculty).
- Strengthen the connection between your members and the broader community through social media.
- Expect a boost in registration from members that can’t make it to live training or have postponed taking the next level because of the cost to travel and lack of on-demand course availability.
- With more membership and sponsorship revenue’s you can hold more member driven events with more value than ever before.
- Gain exposure in the search engines.
- Blended learning offers more opportunities to manage your face-to-face training requirements and combine these with self paced modules available online.
- Record your offline training and make these available as a standalone training module or as future reference material.
- We support the management of both online and offline courses and events. Complete with registration, reports, marketing programs and sponsor programs.
- Stronger outreach to your members by offering more programs that are more accessible.
- Offer translated content to reach a broader audience.
- Target new members and sponsorships, by offering broader education and support for non-members within the greater community.
- Manage programs that target broader audiences that may include niche lectures and events.
Increase Sponsorship Value
- More programming means more sponsorship opportunities.
- With a broader membership that includes non-members, offer more opportunity for your sponsors to connect with their larger markets and even provide access to niche audiences that sponsors never had before. This broader membership could come from expanded content, more programs, celebrity bloggers, social networking, or even by offering training in multiple languages.
- Offer greater opportunities for sponsors to connect to your membership.
- Distribute sponsored video’s, articles and other training.
- Open up access to new niche markets within your membership with targeted lists.
- With better reporting you can properly evaluate your sponsorship fees. Stop guessing and start basing your sponsorship decisions on the facts.
- With proper reporting you provide your partners with the information they need to measure the success of their campaigns, possibly expand into other opportunities and renew their sponsorship next year.
Save by Supercharging your Website
SAVE money by supercharging your existing website and combining it with the awesome power of our multi-lingual website content management system and training center all-in-one. There is no need to manage a website, a blog, a webinar portal, a training platform, a video platform, and several other tools that are independent of your website. Manage everything from general content, events, members, marketing… through to sponsorship programs.
Search & Social Media - Expand your circle of influence within the greater community
- Social media functionality empowers your membership to start promoting your organization to their networks.
- Social networking tools reach out to the member as well as the non-member. Blogs targeting both member and non-member. Search marketing attracting member and non-member. More training opportunities for members and non-members.
- Offer your members and non-members more tools that are geared around connecting the membership with each other through training, events, news, discussions, promotions… and making industry leaders more accessible (internationally).
- Our discussion engines promote organized communication between sponsors, speakers, and members. Encourage sharing, mentoring, and community building through online and offline events.
- Social networking tools reach out to the membership, industry experts and the greater community.
- Blogs target both members and non-members... and make industry opinion leaders more accessible as celebrity bloggers.
- Search marketing attracting members, non-members and new sponsors.
- More on-demand content = more viewers.
- Improve your marketing campaign performance.
Reduce your training budget - Save time and money
- Our automation, efficiencies and management toolset alleviate massive amounts of workload from your staff and open up opportunities that you didn’t think were possible to manage.
- Reduce your training budget… less travel, training the trainers, wasted time, printing, promotions, mailers and courier.
- Members reduce their expenses and time commitments… saving on flights, cars, food, entertainment… training material… everything adds up. Reduce your eco footprint by reducing the resources you and your membership consume.
Testing and CE credits 'on-demand'
Most professional organizations mandate yearly CE. Our system encourages members to complete their tests in order to be awarded their CE Credits and certificate of completion.
Attract fans by endorsing ‘Celebrity Bloggers’
- Focus on creating star bloggers. The more awesome content they create means the more fans they attract. The more fans they have means the more influence your super star bloggers have to promote your internal programs as well as the higher value you can sell to sponsors and promote your internal programs… email blasts, banner ads, sponsor product/technology reviews.
- Industry leaders from your faculty or the greater community can become ‘celebrity blog personalities ‘ that use your platform to build and manage their fan base.
- Benefit from traffic increases and can sell various marketing and sponsorship campaigns that target fans.
- Create celebrities out of opinion leaders. These celebrity bloggers (faculty, sponsors, and members) promote from within your membership towards the wider community inviting a new pool of potential members to your organization.
- Members will finally gain access to the industries opinion leaders.
- Sometimes a little drama can spice up the dialogue within your community. This drama could lead to a viral campaign.
- Fans from the membership and beyond will start following and contributing to these conversations… sponsors will want to endorse celebrity bloggers.
No more events are currently scheduled.