Manage your Marketing
Transform your marketing programs through using our proven platform and savvy expertise. Gain better control over your marketing and communications strategies. How amazing would it be to track and measure the success of your campaigns! We even give you the tools and know-how to benefit from various social marketing programs that have the potential to go viral!
- Reporting: Measuring Campaign Success
- Expanding your Circle of influence
- Social Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email campaigns & automated notifications
- Promotion videos
- Discussions Engine (Drama)
- Blogs: Use Opinion Leaders to attract fans
- Short URL & Coupons
Reporting: Measuring Campaign Success
How can you measure your success and justify to the cost of sponsorship? Or how do you measure the success of your own campaigns? Our system provides at a glance reporting with complete details for analyzing hits, landing pages, keywords, target markets… the works.
- Create short url’s to capture leads from your print campaigns, ie) www.yourdomain.com/save50%
- Measure clickthrough’s and open rates with your emails to create follow-up campaigns
- Track your visitors every move and make changes on the fly
- Search marketing and pay per click advertising provides excellent insight into your members and non-members search habits then you can use this to create new training and education programs, live events or send a quick email to your faculty bloggers asking if they would write something about what people are using for keywords to find your site.
- Course reports allow you to see in real time the attendance numbers and sales… as well as export sponsor, speaker, attendee registration information for the various marketing campaigns our system helps you manage for sponsors
Expanding your Circle of influence
Reach out to members and the broader community. Foster a healthy community by allowing opinion leaders to use your platform to distribute and promote their products, services, videos, courses, books. Broaden your fan base and expand your sponsorship opportunities; subsequently increase your revenues. Both members and non-members in the community will appreciate on-demand training, access to CE, better socializing tools and the opportunity to connect with key opinion leaders from all over the globe.
You may have been asked what is social marketing… This is a HUGE problem area in the marketing strategy of most organizations right now. Members want to share with their social networks courses, events, blogs, and anything else that they find interesting using Facebook, blogs, directories, news sharing sites. It’s a broad reaching term that includes: ranking in the search engines based on a focused keyword strategy; having a professional Facebook page that is linked with your website; using Twitter posts to communicate with their membership. These are the fundamentals and then it extends from here. Social marketing for organizations is really about engaging the membership.
- We push course information directly to your twitter and Facebook account. You have one central source of information dissemination to manage.
- Courses have the discussion engine that promotes member generated content on the site and then this can be pushed out to twitter if you want this turned on.
- The blog engine was developed in such a way that it promotes itself in the search engines. It has discussion tools built right in to encourage the membership to participate. Blogs and the blog comments can be pushed out to twitter and Facebook.
- Our latest “fan functionality” will allow the members to become a fan of any opinion leader from your organization. They will receive notifications when a new post is made
- We have an integrated social sharing tool that allows members and non-members to promote any course/blog or any other page to over 25 popular social networks (that’s exposure)
Search Engine Marketing
Getting found in Google and the other search engines is how businesses are built. What good is a website if no one can find it in the search engines? With this package we’ll get you found in the search engines for the big money terms and provide total transparency with our easy to understand reporting. More members means the more you can charge for sponsorships. Monthly reporting ensures total transparency of progress and efforts. We work with you to develop and execute your keyword strategy. Targeting members and non-members... Promoting general terms like your industry name + training or target niche terms and opinion leaders can be a boon to generating significant traffic off of the industry terms and trend setters.
- Which channels bring in the best traffic
- Twitter promotions
- Facebook promotions
- Email promotions
- LinkedIn promotions
- Coupon sites
- PPC keywords
- SEO keywords
- Bloggers (news releases, blog network releases)
- Search optimization
- Quality inbound links (dealer network, bloggers)
- Quality content on-site and off-site
Email campaigns & automated notifications
Keep your members informed on the latest news, tournaments, products, and services available. Manage your subscription lists. Send email campaigns. Generate automated reminders for upcoming courses and events.
A large segment of members use Facebook. We push updates directly to them from your training center without requiring them to visit your website. The main benefit to your organization's Facebook page is that many members have their own personal account and when they become a fan any updates that are posted on your page is pushed out to them. This means they no-longer have to check your website or their email for the latest news. When they do want more information they can navigate to your website.Sample: https://www.facebook.com/AssociationIntel
Everyone loves video. We have found that offering a teaser video for an event boosts registration. Members can get a feeling for the material and trainer… we have an easy way of creating teaser videos using our webinar platform during the training session we record a short video of the speaker and embed this within the course page.
Discussions Engine (Drama)
Discussions are vital to social marketing and community building. Sophisticated socializing tools connect members with trainers, sponsors, fellow members and even non-members in the greater community. We can push these discussions in many different directions out to those members that want them:
- Fan notifications
- And many other popular networks
Blogs: Use Opinion Leaders to attract fans
Opinion leaders can be coaches, trainers, sponsors, existing celebrities, members… More fans = more members. More fans = more money you can charge sponsors. Create celebrities out of bloggers, trainers, sponsors, promote from your membership and invite existing celebrities. Give your members and non-members access to the greatest minds within your industry.
- Celebrity blogs
- Fan building
Short URL & Coupons
Something as simple as our “Short URL” functionality makes print promotions more effective. U
sed in your print campaigns to track how many people used the coupon or vanity URL. This way we can measure the effectiveness of the campaigns and compare it quickly with your other programs. Even start get more detailed by providing several unique coupons or short URL’s so that you can measure the results from your sponsors’ campaign efforts and other channels of promotion like email, flyers, and magazine ads. This is an excellent way to track the effectiveness of any printed or electronic campaign. Sample: www.associationintelligence.com/nbr
is an example of adding 3 characters after the domain that forwards to the actual course with a much longer domain name.