Video Broadcasting & Recording
Broadcast live from the classroom, training center, tradeshow, or conference center. Record it for online distribution. Training sessions, meetings, demonstrations, presentations, even live software demonstrations. Single or multi-day events offer an excellent way to build your training library with top content from top lecturers.
If you have in-house support for the video pre/post production we can help by providing the live broadcasting infrastructure and the video distribution after the event. Otherwise, our team will come to your event location and coordinate with the local event technicians. We’ll take care of everything you need to record and/or broadcast your events live!
After the event we’ll edit and produce the video so that it can be distributed on your website as a paid course or a free course. All courses can then have a quiz attached with a CE credit value assigned.
If your event is sponsored we can include your sponsors’ information within the course and provide access to the necessary statistics on-demand.
- Webinar Lectures Broadcast from Remote Locations
- Live Event Recordings from Conferences & Events from Around the Country
- Live Meetings & Demonstrations
Webinar Lectures Broadcast from Remote Locations
Webinars are the most economical and flexible broadcasting solution. Broadcast audio, video, presentations, engage with the participants, and poll the audience… all this is possible with a standard web cam, headset or microphone, and a laptop. The secret to quality broadcasting is having full lighting. Many quality webinars are presented from the speakers location and we supported them from half way across the country. Typically we have a 30 minute training session with the speakers.
The day of the lecture we ask them to login 30 minutes before the start so that we can run through a pre-flight check one more time.
The format is straight forward… video on the left, questions on the left, presentation on the right. We provide training for the speaker and technical support during the presentation. Then record this as it’s being broadcast to up to 100 live attendee’s. Following the broadcast we make minor edits to the recording and post it online.Sample Events:
Live Event Recordings from Conferences & Events from Around the Country
If you hold your own conferences or lunch-and-learns you have been known to import some pretty big name presenters. Record these and offer them to your membership as reference material after they have attended the hands-on event. Even after the live event you can offer the recording as a part of your on-demand self-paced learning curriculum.
Record or broadcast your lectures at the same time. This sample was recorded live from an event. After the event we took the recording and created a video template for it. Sample Events:
- FDI World Dental Congress in Brazil
- Smaller lecture area setup in the middle of the tradeshow
- Seating for around 100
- Shows a lecturer with video integrated along with traditional PowerPoint presentation
- Roots Summit in Barcelona, Spain
- Endodontics & Implants meeting in Barcelona
- Over 300 people inside a large lecture hall
- 3 days, 14 recordings J
- We recorded in English and Spanish
- 3D Imaging Conference in La Jolla, San Diego
- Over 200 people this conference at a luxury spa in San Diego
Live Meetings & Demonstrations
Sometimes not everyone can make it to a meeting or demonstration. Ask members to vote. Control access to the live broadcast and the recorded archive. Record this creating an archive of your meetings. Use video, presentations, screen share live software demonstrations, chat, voting.
We understand that broadcasting and/or recording your live meetings is essential. Increase accountability and stop giving your membership to make excuses why they can’t attend and host a live broadcast of your meeting with the recording accessible at their leisure. Broadcast your AGM’s, Board Meetings with live voting and results posting in real time… Recorded then posted as secure archive accessible by invitee’s. We offer 2 ways to accomplish this, the webinar way and the professional production way.1) The webinar way:
2) The video crew way
- We’ll manage the audio, video, and attendee’s. This is the easy way because all you need is a microphone plugged into a central laptop that is connected to the meeting room.
- If it is being broadcast attendee’s can ask questions and cast their votes.
- You can also have people using their web camera and audio from up to 12 different locations. Or for audio conferences simply dial into our conference number and any number of participants can speak at one time (conference call in feature is additional depending on the number of callers and duration).
- If you have 1 meeting each year that will take 1.5 hours we require 8 hours of time to train and provide live support then post this recording to your website.
- This way is more professional since we will bring a camera crew, lighting, and audio to your location.
- The costs are completely custom depending on many variables such as if this is going to be broadcast or not, if it is how many live participants will be attending, the duration, location, equipment requirements, and the amount of post production time we need to spend to produce the final video(s).
- We’re happy to work through some of this with you to provide an estimate.